3 eggs (1 egg and 2 egg whites)
1/4 c. Milk
1/4 tsp. Vanilla
1/4 tsp. Cinnamon
Pinch of Nutmeg
6 or so slices of Bread (if you cut on the diagonal they cook better)
- In a bowl whisk the eggs until they are light and fluffy.
- Add milk, vanilla, cinnamon, and nutmeg and whisk again.
- Melt butter in med-low skillet. Place the coated pieces of bread into the skillet until both sides are nicely browned. *approx. 2-3 minutes on each side
- Put in oven (200°c) to keep warm.
- Serve with icing sugar and maple syrup.