1. Someone knocks on your door at 2 am, who do you want it to be?
Ed McMahon with a cheque. hehe Although I’d settle for John. :p
2. Your boss tells you he/she will give you a $20 raise if you’ll do your job naked, do you stay?
Uh no, maybe if you add a lot of zeros after that 2 I *may* consider it. I would definitely get arrested no matter what though….I work with little kids….so I would have to make it worth my time.
3. Describe yourself:
Stubborn, Confident, Honest, Crazy, Sarcastic, Smart, Aggressive, Compassionate….have I tooted my own horn enough yet!? 😉
4. Ever seen a ghost?
I think so. I believe so.
5. Would you change your body?
Some could say I have but I would argue. As much as I say I want to, I wouldn’t….and to actually do something about it takes too much effort on my part. Did I mention I’m lazy. hehe
6. A reason you would move to Iceland?
If John got a job there…. or if we won the lotto and someone dared us. :p
7. A place you’ve lived that you miss?
Stellarton/Halifax….lets say N.S. in general. I miss the hospitality…the food especially (mmmm the pizza). There’s just something about NS that is different than NB and I miss it.
8. A person that you miss?
My Mom. John. My Nan. My Dad. My brothers. Carli. Kim. You name them…if they don’t live close by I miss them every once and a while! 😉
9. A band you thought was cool when you were little?
New Kids on the Block
10. You have a nightmare, who’s the first person you think to tell?
John but I’m more likely to forget about it before I see someone and can form coherent sentences.
11. Wanna have kids before you’re 30?
Yea that would be nice….we’ll wait and see what happens.
12. A memory from high school?
Playing hide and seek throughout the high school for a grad event one evening. “Ready or not, here I come!”
13. Ever had a crush on one of your friend’s parents?
No, can’t say that I have.
14. Naughtiest thing you’ve done at work.
Nothing. You can’t be naughty at a daycare. LOL
15. Do you look more like your mom or your dad?
I guess my Mom. But neither really. However, when I was young (i.e. 5) I looked like my mom when she had her longer blondish hair.
16. Something you’ve always wanted to learn how to do?
17. If you could be with one person who would it be?
Duh. Sawyer from Lost. haha Just kidding….John is my one and only.
18. Where you’d like to be in 10 years?
In my own house where ever that might be…
19. Something you learned about life this year?
Being optimistic doesn’t change what happens….so I’m going to continue on the way I’m happiest. 😉
20. What do you want for your birthday?
I wanted a party but that didn’t happen…damn exams. But I did go out with John and have ice cream cake. Next year I’ll want clothes or something. hehe
22. Last item you bought yourself?
Bubblegum Ice Cream Cone….Grey’s Anatomy Season 2
23. What did you have for breakfast?
Rice Krispies and milk
24. Name a celeb you have a crush on?
I forget. I honestly tried thinking of this earlier and I’m at a loss!
25. What’s your ring tone?
I don’t know what it is now…either Sopranos, Small Town (John Mellancamp), or Hero of the Day (Metallica)
26. How many hours of sleep do you get a night?
6ish but I was in bed and sleeping by 9:30 last night. However, I’m wide awake right now…tomorrow is going to come too soon.
27. Have you ever been tied up?
I’ve had too much to do that tied up my free time on many occasions.
28. What do you wish you were doing right now?
Swimming in a warm ocean…I love beaches
29. Last time you witnessed a fight?
Uh, I can’t remember. I don’t go out where people are drinking enough to see many fights…if any.
30. What was the last alcoholic beverage you drank?
Raspberry Sour Puss and 7 at Peter’s on the weekend
33. Do you like your hair pulled?
34. Name three places you would like to travel to?
Australia, Fiji, Santorini
Where is 35?
36. Favorite food?
37. Is bigger really better?
39. What do you think of Brad Pitt?
He’s ok….sometimes overrated. However, he was hot in Fight Club and he was very cute and mysterious in Seven.
40. Name a friend you have the most in common with:
Probably Carli. We were confused as each other by little ones in early juniour high. We are so much alike we annoy ourselves! haha
41. What color are your toenails?
Nude. They are going to be pink as soon as I remember to paint them. The polish is right here beside me too.
42. Last person you talked with on the phone?
43. Do you own anything with a skull on it?
Uh, I don’t think so. Nope nothing.
44. Have you traveled to Europe?
No but I will one day.
45. Last movie you watched:
Pirates of the Caribbean: At World’s End with Kev…my date for last week! hehe
46. If you could be anything in the world, what would it be?
Me…..with a bit more money and slightly higher metabolism! haha
47. Last sin committed?
Not keeping the Sabbath day holy…
48. Last board game you played?
49. Leather or lace?
50. Ever had a black eye?
Yea one small one
51 has gone AWOL
52. Have you said I love you to anyone today?
Yes I have!
Finish the sentences:
1. I’ve come to realize that my ex is…an important part of my history but good riddance to old rubbish.
2. I am listening to…the Sens lose (hopefully) on the CBC
3. I talk…with a deep voice. Some people think I’m a guy when they call the Ashton’s. LOL
4. I love…summer. Bring on the BBQ’s and Bonfires but not the bathing suits…I’m feeling too bloated and my winter chubs are taking a hold I’m afraid.
5. My best friends…are the best I could ask for but I wish they were closer.
7. I lost…my mind chasing the kiddies today.
8. I hate it when people… LIE. Bah. I can’t handle it. Changes my perspective of them forever.
9. Love is…almost surreal.
10. Marriage is…committment on the grand scale.
11. Somewhere, someone is thinking… the Sens will come back from a 3-1 deficit and still win the cup. hahaha Did I mention HAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHA!
12. I’ll always be…a blonde at heart with a loud booming laugh. 😉
13. I have a crush on…John. He’s mine. 🙂
14. The last time I cried was because… I was alone and feeling sad. But Kevin cheered me up by taking me on a date. hehe
15. My cell phone…is never far. I don’t have a home line really so what do you expect.
16. When I wake up in the morning…I wish it wasn’t so early.
17. Before I go to sleep at night…I squirm around a lot before finding a final resting place.
18. Right now I am thinking about…work and what I’m going to do next weekend. That’s right, it’s only Monday but I’m thinking about next weekend already.
19. Babies are…cute but not for me at the moment. I’m content playing with them and going home to my quiet, relaxing house.
20. I get on myspace…never. I don’t “do” myspace. Between my blog and others blogs, that’s all I have time for.
21. Today I…laughed.
22. Tonight I will….sleep.
23. Soon I will…climb into my comfy clothes, put on my glasses and wrap my self in my duvet.
24. I really want…a chocolate bar to be brought to my bedroom and for John to be the one carrying it. But alas, we are hours apart.
25. The person who is most likely to repost this is…no one. Maybe John because I tried to guilt him about the lack of comments/reading of the said blog. hehe