This recipe isn’t mine but it’s one that I’ve tried and tested along my travels.
2 Cortland Apples **
2 cans of Pillsbury Cresent Rolls
1 c. Butter
1 1/2 c. Sugar
1 tsp. Vanilla
1 can Mountain Dew
- Preheat your oven to 350°F
- Peel and core 2 apples. Cut into 8 slices each.
- Roll each slice in a crescent roll and put into a greased 9×13″ pan.
- Melt butter and add sugar. Stir lightly.
- Add Vanilla and stir. Leave mixture grainy and pour over apples.
- Pour Mountain Dew around the edges and around apples. Not on top of.
- Sprinkle with cinnamon and bake for approx. 40 min.
**Granny Smith if you live in AB and can’t buy CortlandsServe with Ice Cream. 🙂