Peanut Butter Mixture
1/2 c. Peanut Butter
1/4 c. Brown Sugar
1/2 c. Icing Sugar
1 1/2 tbsp. Butter (softened/room temperature)
1/2 tsp. Vanilla
1 bag chocolate chips (milk chocolate ones are best)
3 tbsp. oil (Canola)
- Mix peanut butter mixture together. Chill the mixture while preparing the chocolate so it’s easier to form patties later.
- Line muffin tins with paper cups.
- Melt chocolate chips and oil over low heat. Stir often.
- Place some chocolate in bottom of the cups. I find using a baster makes things go faster.
- Form peanut butter balls and flatten into patties.
- Place on top of the chocolate and then pour chocolate over to cover.
- Chill in the fridge for at least 20 minutes.
Makes 15-20 depending on amt of chocolate used on each and how thick you make the peanut butter patties.