No Bake Toblerone Cheesecake
This is friggin amazing and I don’t even like Peanut Butter!!! I haven’t made it in a long time but it’s pretty sweet.
1-1 1/4 c. Oreo Crumbs
1/4 c. melted butter
2 pkg. Cream Cheese, softened @ room temp (pkg=250g)
1 c. Peanut Butter (not chunky)
1 c. sugar
2 TOBLERONE bars divided and chopped up (100 g each – Swiss Milk Chocolate)
1-1 1/2 c.thawed COOL WHIP Whipped Topping (divide in 2 parts)
1. MIX crumbs and butter and press firmly into a springform pan.
2. Refrigerate 10 min.
3. BEAT cream cheese, peanut butter and sugar with electric mixer on medium speed until well blended.
4. Stir half of the chocolate into cream cheese mixture.
5. Gently stir in 1 cup of the whipped topping.
6. Spoon over crust.
7. Refrigerate 3 hours.
8. MICROWAVE remaining 1/2 cup whipped topping and chocolate on HIGH 1 min.; cool slightly. Pour over cake.
9. Refrigerate until ready to serve.