3 boneless skinless chicken breasts
2 cans Cream of Chicken Soup
2 c. Salsa
1/2 c. grated Cheese
1/2 c. Crushed Tortilla Chips
6 Tortilla Shells
- Cook chicken in a frying pan and cut into small pieces. Spice as desired. Divide the cooked chicken into 2 equal parts.
- Line the bottom of a casserole dish with tortilla (ripped, about 4 pieces per shell)
- Mix together half of your chicken, 1 can of soup, 1 c. salsa and pour it over the tortilla bottom.
- Repeat the layers and top with cheese and crushed nacho chips.
- Bake on 375F for approx. 40 min.