2 1/2 – 3 lb. Cut up chicken (raw)
1 envelope Onion Soup Mix
1/2 c. Ketchup
1/4 c. Brown Sugar
1/4 c. Water
- Place a large sheet of foil onto a shallow 9×13″ baking dish. Foil should overlap on all sides because you are going to make a foil pouch when all done.
- Put chicken in a single layer on the foil.
- Combine onion soup mix, water, ketchup, and brown sugar.
- Pour mixture over the chicken.
- Cover with foil and seal the edges to make an envelope.
- Bake at 375°F for 1 hour. We usually serve with rice.