As I’ve Matured…
I’ve learned that you cannot make someone love you. All you can do is stalk them and hope they panic and give in.
- Definitely. How do you think I got John!? 😉 (lol)
I’ve learned that one good turn gets most of the blankets.
- Again, most definitely. I am the blanket queen.
I’ve learned that no matter how much I care, some people are just jackasses.
- This is a lesson I’ve encountered more and more each day. People who I thought were friends are showing true colours and people I didn’t think were friends, are.
I’ve learned that whatever hits the fan will not be evenly distributed.
- I’ve had to batten down the hatches many times before….
I’ve learned that you shouldn’t compare yourself to others – they are more screwed up than you think.
- Bahahahahaha….so friggin’ true. The grass is definitely not greener on the other side.
I’ve learned that depression is merely anger without enthusiasm.
- Great definition. Wholeheartedly agree.
I’ve learned that it is not what you wear, it is how you take it off.
I’ve learned that you can keep vomiting long after you think you’re finished.
- Another hard lesson I’ve had to learn.
I’ve learned to not sweat the petty things, and not pet the sweaty things.
- Bahahahahaha….remember this tidbit for sure.
I’ve learned age is a very high price to pay for maturity.
- Sad but true…
I’ve learned that I don’t suffer from insanity I enjoy it.
- It makes the world go round and makes the ride worthwhile. 🙂
I’ve learned that we are responsible for what we do, unless we are celebrities.
- Case and point – Paris, Lindsay, etc….
I’ve learned that artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.
- Ignorance is temporary, but stupidity lasts forever!
I’ve learned that 99% of the time when something isn’t working in your house, one of the kids did it.
- I can’t wait to have that excuse.
I’ve learned that there is a fine line between genius and insanity.
- It’s a very, very thin line that people frequently blur.
I’ve learned that the people you care most about in life are taken from you too soon and all the less important ones just never go away. And the real pains in the ass are permanent!
- Why does this have to be so!?!?