1. Who Was Your Best Friend?
Kim Simpson (Stewart) but there was a big circle I was close to: Carli, Katie, Lisa D., Liz B., Elizabeth, Priscila, Margaret, and Mike MacLeod. I can’t forget Pizza and James Bond on the N64 almost everyday after school with Peter, Gavin, Josh, Allen S.
2.What Sports Did You Play?
3. What Kind Of Car Did You Drive?
4. It’s Friday Night, Where Were You?
Stellarton rink for hockey games, sharing fries with Carli.
5. Were You A Partier?
Not really….grade 12 was a good time though.
6. Were You Considered A Flirt?
Nope, not that I know of. Well there was one person who thought I liked them because I was friendly to them since no one else really was….
7. Ever Skip School?
Maybe….hehe. Kim and I have pics to prove it too. We followed a big Keiths transfer truck once.
8. Were You A Nerd?
I don’t think so. I may have hung out with nerds though….just joking.
10. Did You Get Suspended/Expelled
11. Can You Sing The Fight Song?
Fight song?!? I don’t know what that’s about.
12. Who Was Your Favorite Teacher?
Ms. Bates….Mr. Allan….Mr. Gillis
13. Favorite Class?
14. What Was Your School’s Full Name?
Stellarton High School
15. School Mascot?
A Warrior….his name was Angus I do believe. Big tall thing with a kilt. 😉
16. Did You Go To Prom?
Yes I did and I had a great time!
17. If You Could Go Back And Do Your High School Years Over, Would You?
Probably not. I had fun and I miss some of my friends that I haven’t seen in a long time but I am glad to be out of that age in my life.
18. What Do You Remember Most About Graduation?
Just before the ceremony when I entered the basement of the Church and Liz B came running up to me all smiles saying we both had graduated with excellence. 🙂 Also, how hot and long it was.
19. Favorite Memory Of Your Senior Year?
I don’t really have one that stands out….I was damn glad to be getting out of there. I just had great times with my friends.
20. Where Were You On Senior Skip Day?
Senior Skip Day? Is that like the first sunny/hot friday in May/June….if so, I was at school. I don’t remember skipping when everyone else skipped…too predictable.
21. Did You Have A Job Your Senior Year?
Nope. Just to be me and enjoy my time off.
22. Where Did You Go Most Often For Lunch?
Home or to my Grams on Wed/Fri.
23. Have You Gained Weight Since Then?
Scale says not but I beg to differ….well, my body shaped could have just shifted though I suppose. I did have a lot of extra weight after 2 years at Uni but that’s long gone now.
24. What Did You Do After Graduation?
I moved to Halifax, went to MSVU and had a blast!
25. What year did you graduate?
26. Who Was Your Senior Prom Date?
27. Are You Going To Your 10 Year Reunion?
Not sure. It’s coming up soon but I doubt there will be one! hehe Also, who knows where I’ll be living by then….
28. Who Was Your Home Room Teacher?
29. Who Will Repost This After You?
Probably no one. lol
30. Who Was President?
President of the high school–Andrew Francis…..US President–Bill Clinton….Prime Minister–Jean Chretien