Game: Name that song
I’m bored. So play a game with me. 😉 DON’T USE GOOGLE. Name the artist and song title. I’ll delete the songs when someone guesses correctly so people don’t keep guessing the same ol songs. hehe
• I put my playlist on random and posted the first line from the first 50 songs that came up. Just put the number with your guess. 😉
- Meghan~Faith: I guess it would be nice if I could touch your body…
- John~Little Bones: It gets so sticky down here, better butter your cue-finger up….
- Liz~We are all on drugs: When your out with your friends in your new Mercedes-Benz….
- Chris~Wake Up: I’m not sober all the time, you bring me down, at least you tried…
- Chris~Jakey’s Gin:When I was a young man I was led astray….
- Michelle~Hey Ya: My baby don’t mess around cause she loves me so, this I know for sure…
- John~Bad Intentions: super ugly, put your cups up, whatcha smokin…
- John~April 29th, 1992: ________ there was a riot on the streets tell me where were you….
- Michelle~Lithium: I’m so happy ’cause today I found my friends, their in my head…
- John~Here I go again: I don’t know where I’m goin’, but I sure know where I’ve been….
- John~Boss DJ: There’s a steel train comin’ through, I’d take it if I could….
- John~Little Wing: Well she’s walkin, through the crowds with a circus mind….
- Meghan~Longview: I sit around and watch the tube but nothings on…..
- Meghan~Hard to Concentrate: Hustle bustle, there’s so much muscle
- Michelle~Stuck in the middle with you: Well I don’t know why I came here tonight, I got the feelin that something ain’t right…
- Carli~Still Dre: Y’all know me…still the same ol’ G…
- Michelle~Shake That: There she goes, shakin that ass on the floor…bumpin and grindin that Ho…
- Michelle~Crash (Into Me): You’ve got your ball you’ve got your chain, tied to me tight, tied me up again….
- Jillian~Head Over Feet: I had no choice but to hear you, you stated your case time and again…
- Carli~Fire, Water, Burn: The roof, the roof, the roof is on fire…
- John~Civil War: Look at your young men fighting…look at your women crying….
- Michelle~Love Rollercoaster: You give me that funny feeling in my tummy….
- Michelle~All Apologies: What else should I be…._______….what else could I say, everyone is gay…
- Meghan~Stumbleine: boredom’s in the bathroom shaking out loose teeth…
- Meghan~Beer for my Horses: Well a man came on the 6’oclock news, somebodys been shot, somebodys been abused…
- Nickelback~Leader of Men: Tell your friends not to think out loud until it swallows…
- Liz~Daughter: Alone, listless, breakfast table in an other wise empty room…
- John/Jillian~Another Brick in the Wall (Part III): I don’t need no arms around me….I don’t need no drugs to calm me…
- John~Swallowed: Warm sun feed me up…And I’m leery loaded up…
- Meghan~Get Low: 3, 6, 9 damn she fine, she can sock it to me one mo’ time…
- John~Sad but True: Hey hey, I’m your life, I’m the one who takes you there….
- Nickelback~Fly: Father tell me something where do bad men go when they die…
- Meghan~All I want is You: You say you want diamonds in a ring of gold…
- Jillian~Hanging by a Moment: Desperate for changing, starving for truth, closer to where I started chasing after you…
- John~Stairway to Heaven: There’s a lady who’s sure all that glitters is not gold…
- John~Hanging Around: She sat right down on the sofa and said where have you been…I’ve been waiting for you…
- Meghan~Closer: You let me violate you…you let me desecrate you…
- Liz~The Flag: The phone rings it’s early, it’s 7 o’clock…he said sorry I woke you but I just had to talk…
- Meghan~Sweet Home Alabama: Big wheels keep on turning, carryin’ me home to see my kin…
- Meghan~Walk: Can’t you see I’m easily bothered by persistence, one step from lashing out at you…
- Michelle~Elderly Woman behind the Counter in a Small Town: I seem to recognize your face, haunting, familiar, yet I can’t seem to place it…
- Meghan~Freak on a Leash: Something takes a part of me…something lost and never seen…
- Shannon~Peaches: Movin’ to the country I’m gonna eat a lot of peaches…
- John~You Ain’t the First: I tried so hard just to get through to you, but your head’s so far from the realness of truth…
- John~Wheat Kings: Sun down in the Paris of the prairies…
- Meghan~Copperhead Road: Well my name’s John Lee Pettimore, same as my daddy and his daddy before…
- Liz~Not Ready to make Nice: Forgive, sounds good…forget, I’m not sure I could….
- Meghan~Save a Horse, Ride a Cowboy: Well I walk in to the room passing out $100 bills & it kills and it thrills…
- John~Starseed: I let go of the world that I was holding, a passenger that could not fly….
- John~Marry Me: I wanna laugh, until I cry…wake up with you each day ’til the day I die…
1. Faith by George Michael I think
13.Longview by Greenday
30.Get Low by Lil’ John
37.Closer by NIN
39.Sweet Home Alabama by Lynyrd Skynyrd
46.Copperhead Road by Steve Earl
48.Save a Horse Ride a Cowboy by Big and Rich
Ok I know a lot but I’ll only guess these ones lol!! Hopefully someone else will answer soon I have nothing to do today but laundry.
Ok I went to bed when she was doing number thirty so I think it fair game that I will tackle the bottom 20
50. Marry Me – Amanda Marshell
49. Starseed – OLP
45. Wheat Kings – The Tragically Hip
thats all im going to do…..its really not fair for me to go by fourty
I only got one, and only cause i crave peaches a lot (can’t tell if it’s me of baby…meh)… i must say some of those lyrics are kinda perverse Laura…what have u been listening to (lol)
43)President of the United States- Peaches
15. Stuck in the Middle with you- Steelers Wheel
23. All Apologies-Nirvana
43. Peaches-Presidents of the United States of America
41. Elderly Woman Behind the Counter in a Small Town-Pearl Jam (one of my favorite songs)
These are the ones I knew off hand. I will get somemore later since lunch is almost done and I have to get back to work.
18. Crash Into Me- Dave Matthews Band
3. Beverly Hills-Weezer
god this is addictive
Michelle: 3. Beverly Hills-Weezer….close, it is Weezer and it’s on that cd but it’s a different song. 😉
3. is Weezer – We Are All on Drugs
27. is Pearl Jam – Daughter
38. is Barenaked Ladies – The Flag
47. is Dixie Chicks – Not Ready to Make Nice
A good variety!
6. Hey ya- Outkast?
17. Shake That- Eminem ft Nate Dogg
22. Love Rollercoaster- Red Hot Chili Peppers
40.Walk by Pantera?? I have no idea if this is right…
47.Not ready to make nice by Dixie Chicks?
I dunno if these are right though..
44. You Ain’t the First – GNR
36. Hangin Round – Counting Crows
35. Stairway to Heaven – Led Zepplin
29. Swallowed – Bush
What’s left….number 2, 4, 5, 7, 8, 10, 11, 14, 19, 21, 24, 25, 26, 28, 31, 32, 33, 42.
C’mon…get the last of them, you guys can do it! 😉
14.Hard to Concentrate by Chili Peppers? I think this is the one we heard last night
24.Stumbleine by Smashing Pumpkins
25.Beer For My Horses by Toby Keith
33.All I want is you by U2?
42.Freak on a leash by Korn I do believe 🙂
Lets Start at the top with whats Left…
2. Tragically Hip – Little Bones
7. Dr. Dre – Still Dre
9. Sublime – April 29, 1992…..Even though the says April 26, 1992
10. WhiteSnake – Here I go Again On my Own.
11. Sublime – Boss DJ
21. GNR – Civil War
26. Nickelback – Leader of Man
31. Nickelback – Fly
John: #7 is Dr. Dre but it’s not Still Dre….keep guessing. 😉
What’s left: 4,5,7,12,19,28,31
4 is Wake up by Three Days Grace
5 is Jakey’s Gin by Great Big Sea
19. Head over feet- Alanis Morisette
sorry forgot 28-Pink Floyd brick on the wall
Which Brick on the Wall? lol There are 3 different parts. (lol)
its another brick in the wall-part 3 😉
31 is totally sad but true…metallica
im getting these…7 is dre…bad intentions
12 is jimi hendrix little wing
Congrats on getting them all everyone….I’ll probably play this game again soon. I like it. hehe