How have you been this year? I’d imagine you’ve been very busy watching all the children of the world. And it’s hard work to keep such a great beard and belly. Hopefully you are somehow keeping your cholesterol down because Santa just can’t be skinny. It’s not the way it goes here in North America.
I’ve had a busy year. It’s been a long time since I’ve written so please forgive me I’ve been busy. But again, I think you know that. After all you are watching all the children of the world.
Over the years you *may* have witnessed me do somethings that may qualify me to be on the “naughty” list but I can explain it all. There is a legitimate reason for everything I do and it’s not for bad reasons. I belong on the “nice” list that is for sure! Don’t forget me this Christmas morning. I’ll leave you some cookies and milk if I need to, but really I feel as though I do not need to bribe the “almighty SC.” My actions speak for themselves. So if there is anything that needs clarification feel free to ask me about it.
Now, on to my points of interest. The reason everyone writes to you. The matter of Christmas presents. Here is my Christmas list :santa:
1. First and foremost, a stocking full of fun things and food. You can’t go wrong with that.
2. I am in need of some clothes. I wear a M/L shirt. Not sure about pants, as I have gained weight and I don’t want to know nor do I want others to know. hehe
3. Since you are magic, maybe, just maybe you could give us an extra day on the weekend. I could really use it, as could many other people in this world. So it wouldn’t be just a gift for me, but for everyone. It’s the gift that would keep on giving! 😉
4. A booster pack for Cranium would be pretty sweet.
5. As would wheel bearings for our cavalier. It would make our travels more gas efficient and safe. You’d win brownie points with Mom for that one.
6. Lastly, and most importantly I would like myself, John, and the rest of my family to stay in good health for the year. Maybe you could put in a good word or maybe a bribe. You could easily “bribe” people because you are Santa and everyone likes gifts! 😉
Well Santa, safe travels and get lots of rest the big day is fast approaching!